Wednesday, May 28, 2014

ARC Review: Bang (Black Lotus #1) by E.K. Blair

They say when you take revenge against another you lose a part of your innocence.
But I’m not innocent.
I haven’t been for a very long time.
My innocence was stolen from me. Taken was the life I was supposed to have. The soul I was born with. The ruby heart embedded in a life full of hopes and dreams.

Gone.
Vanished.

I never even had a choice.
I mourn that life. Mourn the what-ifs.
Until now.
I’m ready to take back what was always meant to be mine.

But every plan has a fatal flaw. Sometimes it’s the heart.

**Due to the dark and explicit nature of this book, it is recommended for mature audiences only as some scenes may be particularly disturbing.**


Bang

Purchase Bang on Amazon 
Purchase Bang on B&N

4 STARS out of 5

What can I say without giving away the mystery of this book? Bang is a real page turner and trying to figure out where this story was taking me kept me on edge to the very end! The author kept me on my toes the entire book, I seriously had no idea why these characters were doing what they were doing. 


Bang is emotional, twisted, dark and just a big WOW! There were a lot of parts of this book that had "OMG" moments and made me really sad to see this character go through what she did. It was truly heartbreaking. The writing of the story is fantastic and really makes you feel like you are in the story!

It's really hard to write a review on why this book is fantastic. I refuse to give any of the plot away--it's just something that you must pick up and read yourself. What I can say, this book is all about revenge and you can't figure out who to believe! And it does in end with a big BANG and leaves you hanging for more! 

I cannot wait to see how the characters play out in the next book or where they are going to go from there. Truly amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment