Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Ruckus (Sinners of Saint, #2) by L.J. Shen

Rosie

They say that life is a beautiful lie and death a painful truth. They're right. 


No one has ever made me feel more alive than the guy who serves as a constant reminder that my clock is ticking. 


He is my forbidden, shiny apple. The striking fallacy to my blunt, raw, truth. 


He is also my sister's ex-boyfriend. 


One thing you should know before you judge me;
I saw him first. I craved him first. I loved him first. 


Eleven years later, he waltzes into my life, demanding a second chance.
Dean Cole wants to be my bronze horseman.


But my clock is ticking. See, I’m not like the rest. I have an illness.
Sometimes I conquer it.


Sometimes it conquers me. 


My white knight has finally arrived. 


Hopefully, he isn’t too late.
 




4 Ruckus Stars


Dean "Ruckus" Cole can make a girl swoon and blush all at the same time with his forward, dirty mouth! And I knew going into this book, I was ready for a hot read!

Dean Cole is part of the infamous "Hothole" back in home in Cali. They ruled the high school and now, they pretty much rule the business world. And there's no question that Dean Cole causes ruckus and is manwhore as an adult! Rosie LeBlanc has been in love with Dean since high school, but was never able to do anything about it. Why? Cause Dean is her sister's ex! 

Dean has always believed "Baby LeBlanc" aka Rosie was his. Just their timing was never right. But when Rosie is living in the condo building that Dean owns, he's determined to win her over. 

Ruckus is definitely a dirty hot read that had me laughing at Dean with his one-liners to get Rosie in bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment