Wednesday, February 21, 2018

JUSTICE (Creed Brothers #1) By KC Lynn

Fate made us brothers, loyalty made us family.

A bond that runs deeper than the Mississippi, my brothers and I might not have the same DNA but what we share is far more powerful. Our loyalty to one another and the man who made us a family is stronger than those bound by blood.

The most sought out sharp shooters in the country, our paths were certain, before one woman changed my life and altered the relationship I have with my brothers.

Ryanne Lockwood disappeared without a trace but her memory never faded, torturing me on the darkest nights. Until a twist of fate leads me back to her, sending our worlds to collide once more, and this time, there will be no escaping me.
***
Justice Creed’s bad boy appeal caught my attention from the moment he rolled into town. For years I watched from afar, swallowing up the rumors that surrounded him.

Until we shared a night of forbidden passion. One that destroyed my heart and reshaped my soul, and it sent me fleeing from the only town I’ve ever known.

Now, years later, he's barged back into my life, uncovering a secret I've worked so hard to keep and it's one that will change our lives forever.








*****


4 Stars


I'll be honest, I didn't even bother reading the synopsis for Justice, because one: it's  a KC Lynn book and two: this cover. Holy hell! 

And again, Ms. Lynn did not disappoint with the first book of this series. She left me wanting more of the Creed brothers!

This book starts by giving us a glimpse inside Justice and his brothers difficult life growing up and how they became "brothers" and their tight bond. They may not be blood brothers, but they are family who can count on each other.  Their story will break your heart.

Ryanne Lockwood may look like she has it all from the outside -- well off family that has history in the town she lives in, but inside, it's anything but loving. Growing up, she's always heard the rumors about the Creed Brothers. They were known as the outsiders and bad boys in town. But there was something about Justice Creed, that Ryanne couldn't stop from admiring from far. These two sort of had a friendship, until one night changed it all. 

I will not spoil or retell the story of Justice, but I will say this book had my heartbreaking for these brothers and for Ryanne. What the Creed brothers went through in the past and still going through with their town. I am very looking forward for more in this series! 



Stalk the author: 
FOLLOW KC LYNN: FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/2hGH5J6
WEBSITE: http://www.authorkclynn.com/
AMAZON: http://amzn.to/2GxDxnt
GOODREADS: http://bit.ly/1CF52Wq
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/AuthorKCLynn (@AUTHORKCLYNN)

No comments:

Post a Comment