Thursday, July 9, 2015

ARC Review: Manwhore +1 (Manwhore #2) by Katy Evans

Billionaire playboy? Check.
Ruthless businessman? Check.
Absolutely sinful? Check.

Malcolm Saint was an assignment. A story. A beautiful, difficult man I was supposed to uncover for a racy exposé.

I intended to reveal him, his secrets, his lifestyle—not let him reveal me. But my head was overtaken by my heart and suddenly nothing could stop me from falling. I fell for him, and I fell hard.

Malcolm Saint is absolute Sin, and I've become a hopeless Sinner.

Now that the assignment is over, Saint wants something from me--something unexpected--and I want this wicked playboy's heart. But how can I prove to the man who trusts no one that I’m worthy of becoming his plus one?
 








3 stars

He's back! Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint is back. And I call "dibs!" Saint is even more calm, cool, and collective after the public embarrassment and betrayal from Rachel. He maybe be pissed at  her, but his feelings don't go away. 

And Rachel. Oh Rachel. Get it together, girl! I will say this girl drove me insane with her constant pining and whining about losing Saint. 

After the fallout from book one, Rachel is lost and heartbroken and can't stop thinking about her love for Sin. She just wants another chance, even after her very public "love letter" written at Edge. Saint does surprises her when he wants to take things slow again. He can't seem to give up on her yet. But...he doesn't seem to make her work for it. Which, I think he should of. 

Manwhore +1 takes you through lots of steamy scenes and how Saint and Rachel tries to get back on track together and find their happily ever after. I'll be honest, I wasn't a huge fan of this book,  I couldn't find the chemistry between these to characters. I did love the first book, but there was just something lacking in this one. And the only reason, I did stick this out through the end was: Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. He can make any girl swoon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment