Monday, March 23, 2015

ARC Review: Manwhore (Manwhore #1) by Katy Evans

Releases March 24, 2015!

Is it possible to expose Chicago’s hottest player—without getting played?

This is the story I've been waiting for all my life, and its name is Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. Don’t be fooled by that last name though. There’s nothing holy about the man except the hell his parties raise. The hottest entrepreneur Chicago has ever known, he’s a man’s man with too much money to spend and too many women vying for his attention.

Mysterious. Privileged. Legendary. His entire life he’s been surrounded by the press as they dig for tidbits to see if his fairytale life is for real or all mirrors and social media lies. Since he hit the scene, his secrets have been his and his alone to keep. And that’s where I come in.

Assigned to investigate Saint and reveal his elusive personality, I’m determined to make him the story that will change my career.

But I never imagined he would change my life. Bit by bit, I start to wonder if I'm the one discovering him...or if he's uncovering me.

What happens when the man they call Saint, makes you want to sin?



 Goodreads

4.5 Sinful Stars
Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. Just that name makes me want to throw myself at him. And Malcolm is pure sin. I officially call dibs on this new book boyfriend!

I can't tell you how much I loved this book--the story, the characters and just Sin's pure cockiness hooked me. This book is full of angst, steam and plenty of hot sexual tension between the characters!

Rachel Livingston is a young reporter working in a soon-to-be-defunct paper. She needs a story that is going to help save her job. And in comes the hottest player in Chicago--Malcolm. He's rich, smart and even though he lives in the public eye, he's still a mystery.
And Rachel is determined to get his inner circle to land the story of her career.

Getting an initial meet with Saint, is not easy. He's a surrounded by a team and a very busy businessman. But Rachel is persistent; so persistent that ends up landing her a ten-minute interview.

But those ten-minutes turns out disastrous, but is it enough to make Malcolm to take notice? Let's just say, there's something about Ms. Livingston that intrigues him. Both have secrets and can probably (but hopefully not!) destroy what could be a hot, beautiful relationship! These two had so much chemistry, I'm hoping for a very HEA for them. Malcolm may seem privileged and cocky, but deep down, it's not who he really is.

Manwhore is another hit from Ms. Evans. I've been a fan since she gave us Remy and now Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint is another added bonus to her stories. I'm so looking forward to find out what happens in the next installment after the sh*t hits the fan. And yes, ladies, there is a bit of a cliffhanger, but this read is worth it! 

Purchase/Pre-Order Manwhore on Amazon!







No comments:

Post a Comment