Monday, February 12, 2018

Brooklynaire (Brooklyn Bruisers #4) by Sarina Bowen

A sexy new standalone from USA Today bestseller Sarina Bowen.

You’d think a billion dollars, a professional hockey team and a six-bedroom mansion on the Promenade would satisfy a guy. You’d be wrong.

For seven years Rebecca has brightened my office with her wit and her smile. She manages both my hockey team and my sanity. I don’t know when I started waking in the night, craving her. All I know is that one whiff of her perfume ruins my concentration. And her laugh makes me hard.

When Rebecca gets hurt, I step in to help. It’s what friends do. But what friends don’t do is rip off each others’ clothes for a single, wild night together.

Now she’s avoiding me. She says we’re too different, and it can never happen again. So why can’t we keep our hands off each other?

Purchase on Amazon!



4 Stars

I've been waiting for Nate's Kattenberger's story since forever! There was always a story brewing between Nate and his office manager, Rebecca, in previous books, so I was very excited to get their story. 

Nate Kattenberger is the owner of the Brooklyn Bruisers and tech billionaire. He couldn't have been more complicated and perfect! I love getting his past story on how he got started and when/why Rebecca started to work for him. Nate and Rebecca had carried on a professional relationship for years--when he was just starting out in the tech world and throughout his deal of buying a professional hockey team. Rebecca has always been there for him and over the years, Nate couldn't help but fall for Rebecca. But being the owner, billionaire and boss doesn't mean he automatically gets the girl.  

When Rebecca gets hurt, Nate is there for her. And the more time they spend together in a non-professional environment, the more their sparks fly. But seriously, can Rebecca date Nate? She's well respected by her peers and dating Nate might have people look at her differently--or she thinks!

Brooklynaire is a sweet, sexy and a little bit angsty read. I love nothing more than this hockey series and can't get enough of these characters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment